Sonrisas Cultural Curriculum Storybook Set
Sonrisas uses only authentic children's Spanish literature.
We have done all the legwork for you and compiled these culture-based titles that you will use with Sonrisas Cultural Curriculum.
When you purchase this set you instantly build a strong culture section in your Spanish classroom library.
This set includes all the books you will need for each lesson in the Sonrisas Cultural Curriculum. The set includes free shipping and is non-refundable.
To order books individually, visit the Sonrisas Bookstore.To see the Level I Storybook set click here.To see the Level II Storybook set click here.
To order the Curriculum Package Storybook Set, which includes all of the books for Level I, Level II, and the Cultural Curriculum, click here.
SONRISAS CULTURAL CURRICULUM STORYBOOK SET
- Lesson 1
- Carros, camiones, y aviones by Gladys Rosa-Mendoza
- Lesson 2
- Lesson 3
- El día de los muertos by Mary Dodson Wade
- Lesson 4
- The Night of Las Posadas by Tomie dePaola
- Lesson 5
- Celebra el Cinco de Mayo con un jarabe tapatío by F. Isabel Campoy and Alma Flor Ada
- Lesson 6
- El cuento de Ferdinando by Munro Leaf
- Lesson 7
- El Gallo de Bodas retold by Lucía M. González
- Cuba by David Petersen
- Lesson 8
- La vaca que decia oink by Bernard Most
- Lesson 9
- El loro Tico Tango by Anna Witte